I believe that it is our destiny as human beings to grow and become who we are truly meant to be. We are never done. Life is not meant to be an easy ride. On the path of life trigger points such as divorce, loss of a loved one, or financial ruin can elevate you to higher consciousness or leave you stagnating in the melancholy sadness or grievance over that which was and is no more.
The true calling often lies in the wounds of the past that have sculptured us into the human beings that we are destined to become. When reflecting on the past it often becomes obvious how the pain and the obstacles that we have had to overcome gave us the skillset needed to fulfill divine purpose
I see my role as an author and mentor primarily in providing the tools that have helped me in my own process of dealing with the challenges and ups and downs on the journey of life. Many of the insights were gained on long solitary walks of pilgrimage on the Camino de Santiago. In retrospect, those flat on the ground moments were some of the most precious.
The role of a mentor is to guide, hold to account, and listen. If you feel a deep desire to grow, learn, and be financially independent, healthy, and strong, I may be able to assist you. My mentoring program is all about finding soul purpose, meaning, building resilience, and mind-setting. My accomplishments include:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) University of South Africa
- Trainer for leaders and achievers for the past ten years
- Author of several books
- Worked as a journalist for a news agency for more than 20 years
- Health and self-development entrepreneur
- Trained thousands of people during the past decade on personal health and company health issues
Awards, Titles, and Designations:
- Author of:
- Deep Walking for Body, Mind and Soul
- Walking on Edge: A pilgrimage to Santiago
- Yield and Overcome: How change can positively impact our lives
- I know what it means to hit the wall and to find the reset button to change the trajectory of my life on all levels.
- I left my home country, South Africa, at the age of 23 to start a completely new life in Europe. I did it again ten years ago when I left a comfortable and well-paid job to start my own business with zero clients and not knowing where to start.
- Was on the brink of job burnout when I took my first pilgrimage walk on the Camino de Santiago in Spain that changed my life. I have meanwhile walked the Camino twelve times and try to incorporate an annual pilgrimage walk in my life every year.
Enquire about booking me for your event, author talk, or reading here.