I know what it means going through a personal transformation process that might include divorce, loss of a loved one, or losing a job. These moments of “hitting the wall” are often the triggers that lead to a completely new beginning and the introspection needed to make new things happen in your life.
If you really need to be financially independent, healthy, strong and positively minded, despite rough times, I can definitely assist you. My mentoring program is all about finding soul purpose, meaning, building resilience and mind-setting. My accomplishments include:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) University of South Africa
- Trainer for leaders and achievers for the past ten years
- Author of several books
- Worked as a journalist for a news agency for more than 20 years
- Health and self-development entrepreneur
- Trained thousands of people during the past decade on personal health and company health issues
Awards, Titles, and Designations:
- Author of:
- Deep Walking for Body, Mind and Soul
- Walking on Edge: A pilgrimage to Santiago
- Yield and Overcome: How change can positively impact our lives
- I know what it means to hit the wall and to find the reset button to change the trajectory of my life on all levels.
- I left my home country, South Africa, at the age of 23 to start a completely new life in Europe. I did it again ten years ago when I left a comfortable and well-paid job to start my own business with zero clients and not knowing where to start.
- Was on the brink of a job burnout when I took my first pilgrimage walk on the Camino de Santiago in Spain that changed my life. I have meanwhile walked the Camino twelve times and try to incorporate an annual pilgrimage walk in my life every year.
Enquire about booking me for your event, author talk or reading here.